EMSPVirtual2020 | Code of Conduct
Welcome to the 1st ever Virtual EMSP Annual Conference!
Please be kindly advised that the Sessions will be recorded and EMSP reserves the right to manage the recording material.
EMSP is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all EMSPVirtual2020 participants.
All participants, including attendees, speakers, panellists, moderators, exhibitors, EMSP staff and service providers, are expected to abide by the present EMSPVirtual2020 Code of Conduct.
Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated and is defined as per below:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form related to gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, age, experience, or other features.
- Use of hateful, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, or violent language.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Unwelcome or uninvited attention or contact with another participant.
- Expressed or implied threat of physical or professional harm.
- Harassing photography or unauthorised recording.
- Sustained disruption of presentations, sessions, or other parts of the event.
- Promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services in presentations or public spaces.
- Unauthorized copy or screen shot of presentations, Q&A, or chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space. All scientific content is the property of the author(s). Permission for reuse is mandatorily required.
- EMSP reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate in response to any incident of unacceptable behaviour, including immediate removal from EMSPVirtual2020 without warning and restrictions on attendance at future EMSP meetings.
Should you experience harassment, notice unacceptable behaviour, or have any other concerns, please contact us as follows:
- email@example.com, att. Ms. Elena Ciudad
- firstname.lastname@example.org, att. Ms. Krystalenia Ampreou
On behalf of the EMSP Conference Committee.